No Win No Fee Lawyers in Gold Coast Injury Compensation
We specialise in all areas of Personal Injury Law
Contact us today if you need a personal injury lawyer on the Gold Coast to provide you with a free, no obligation consultation about your injury claim. Our Gold Coast office is led by accredited specialists in personal injury law that can advise you of your legal rights to compensation after an accident.
- No Win, No Fee Guarantee
- Immediate assessment of your claim
- We do home and hospital visits
- No upfront costs
- Complete confidentiality
We have offices in Robina and Southport.
Our senior expert injury lawyers are happy to meet you at your home address or hospital.
Our firm is led by Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law*
Sustaining personal injury as a result of the negligence of another can lead to stress and financial hardship. If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of another or an unsafe system of work you may be entitled to a damages or compensation claim.
Our personal injury law firm is headed by Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists who are experienced in all areas of personal injury law and provide senior expert injury advice.
Gold Coast Personal Injury Lawyers, is a division of East Coast Injury Lawyers.
If you are too injured to attend our offices, we can arrange visits with our lawyers to your home or hospital.
Strict time limits apply, do not delay. Seek advice today from our Gold Coast Injury Law Accredited Specialists.
What Types Of Injuries Can I Claim Compensation For?
- Whiplash injury to the neck or back
- Ankle, knee and foot injury
- Hip injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Upper and lower limb injury
- Spinal Injury
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Catastrophic injury
- Fatal injury
- Repetitive strain injury
- Electrocution injury
- Neurological injury
- Internal injury
- Hernia injury
- Industrial deafness
- Crush injury
- Fractures & dislocations
- Diseases contracted from the accident
- Nervous shock
- Chronic pain disorder
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Psychiatric and psychological injuries such as depression, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder, adjustment disorder, anxiety, traffic phobia, pain disorder
What if my injury is only a minor injury?
We strongly urge that you do not self-assess your injury.
A health care provider or healthcare practitioner is the most suitable individual in ascertaining and analysing the short and long term aspects of your personal injury.
Some injuries, such as a whiplash injury, may initially seem like a “minor” injury.
However, over time, the signs and symptoms could be much more acute particularly with the ageing process.
What Makes a Good Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Is an Accredited Personal Injury Specialist;
- Is a good listener;
- Thoroughly researches important factors concerning your injury such as details of the accident, possible future damages that you may incur and the degree of fault of all parties involved;
- Explains your options clearly so that you can make an informed decision;
- Informs you of your legal rights and progresses your claim in a timely manner;
- Experienced in the legal negotiation process;
- Focuses on obtaining a good settlement for the client outside of court if possible.
Gold Coast Personal Injury Lawyers provide personal injury legal services to the Gold Coast & surrounding suburbs, including:
- Biggera Waters
- Broadbeach Waters
- Hope Island
- Jacobs Well
- Lower Beechmont
- Main Beach
- Mermaid Beach
- Southern Moreton Bay
- Pacific Pines
- Palm Beach
- Runaway Bay
- Stradbroke Island
- Surfers Paradise
FAQs on Personal Injury Claims On The Gold Coast
What can I claim for?
Depending on the nature of your accident or injury, you can be seeking compensation for:
- Your medical treatment and rehabilitation expenses such as physiotherapy, ergonomic equipment, chiropractic or health practitioner treatment, medicines etc;
- Lost wages (including up until the date of settlement of your compensation claim);
- Potential lost salary/wages (including up until the date of your anticipated retirement date);
- Future medical expenses;
- Money you have paid to a cleaner, gardener etc to assist you around the home;
- Free personal and household care that has been provided to you by a relative or friend;
- Loss of enjoyment of your life.
One of our accredited personal injury specialist lawyers may offer you with an even more personalised review of your case and notify your situation in the free initial case review.
How much compensation will I receive?
Who will compensate me?
Are there any time limits?
Generally, you will have 3 years from the date of the accident which caused your injury.
There are certain exceptions however where the time restrictions may be shorter.
We strongly recommend that you get in touch with us to seek a free case review in order to ensure that you will not run out of time and be denied making a claim for compensation or damages.
Will I have to pay anything?
If I do want to make a claim how do I start the process?
Contact one of our accredited personal injury specialists to get a free case review so that we can begin the process for the reimbursement claim. When you call us, we will let you know of exactly what information is going to be required and what will be the next few steps for you.